This is a searchable database for the finding aids developed for the personal papers
and institutional papers housed in the Archives
at the David Allan Hubbard Library at Fuller Theological Seminary.
The finding aid lists the contents of the collections,
helping users to locate the boxes and folders of materials
which include the information needed.
For information about access, return to the Archives, Rare Books and Special Collections home page.
- To browse all collections
- Simply click of the "Collections" link above.
- Search tips
- The search engine looks for records containing every term you submit.
If you get no results, try fewer search terms, or different search terms.
- To Search By Phrase
- Use double quotes around your search query. (e.g "Festival of Contemporary Arts")
- To Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.